ChromaTOF® is a robust software suite that eases the understanding and processing of gas chromatography and mass spectrometry data. ChromaTOF works automatically with the Pegasus GC-TOFMS instruments, turning your data into usable information. ChromaTOF Tile speeds up data analysis by isolating peaks of interest with Fisher-based tile ratios. The Idenfication Grading System (IGS) allows users to compare data against known analytes to help quickly identify compounds in their samples.
For up-to-date software releases, visit LECOSoftware.com
Related Application Notes
Discovering the Scent of Celery
LECO Ref. #: 203-821-536 | Instrument(s): Pegasus BT, ChromaTOF
Application Note: Beer Aging at Storage Temperatures
LECO Ref. #: 203-821-590 | Instrument(s): Pegasus BT
ChromaTOF-GC Legacy Version
ChromaTOF-GC is the legacy version of the LECO ChromaTOF software, previously included with Pegasus® products. Used by industry leaders for over 15 years, ChromaTOF-GC supports GCxGC deconvolution, visualization, and reporting.
- True Signal Deconvolution, Automated Peak Find, and Extended Range Calibration algorithms
- Enhanced graphics for GCxGC users, including the option of displaying peak labels and peak markers on contour and surface plots
- Importable ready-to-use workspace templates for access to preferred user interfaces and reduced set-up times
- Semi-Quantitative Analysis for the reporting of non-calibrated compounds
- Automatic tuning within user-defined quality control methods
- Integrated control of a variety of sample handling options from Gerstel, LEAP, Shimadzu, and Agilent
- Fully-integrated optional environmental report designerCustomizable user interface
- Automatically export data to PDF, CSV, ANDI MS, NETCDF, or Raw file formats
- Compatibility with LECO's consumable-free GCxGC thermal modulator
- Classification development toolsCapacity for files up to 4 GB and compatibility with Windows operating systems
- The LECO/Fiehn Metabolomics Library features over 1,100 spectra of 700 unique metabolomics for metabolite identification in your most complex samples.
- Fully integrated within ChromaTOF, the library works seamlessly with the software's Library Search function to automatically identify potential analyte matches without the need for importing or exporting data.